Phoenix Model Extra 330S GP/EP ARF
The sport-scale aerobat with something "extra."
The 63.8" span Phoenix Model Extra 330S GP/EP ARF is the sport-scale aerobat with something "extra!" Features balsa and plywood construction, two-piece wings, an attractive Oracover trim scheme, dual-servo aileron control, a canopy with installed pilot figure, painted fiberglass parts, decals and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 62.3 in (1582 mm) Weight: 7.5-7.9 lb (3.4-3.6 kg) Length: 50.4 in (1280 mm) Common Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, One 12 in. (305 mm) servo extension, Two Y-harnesses, Building and field equipment GP ARF Requirements:.60-.91 2-stroke engine, Standard muffler, 6 standard servos, 12x6 propeller, Glow fuel EP ARF Requirements: ElectriFly® RimFire™ .60 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4745), 60A brushless ESC, 5 standard servos, 22.2V (6S) 6000mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger
- Pre-formed, 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) thick aluminum landing gear.
- Two 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) foam wheels. Tail wheel measures 3/4 in. (19 mm).
- Complete hardware package.
- 90-day limited Phoenix Model's warranty.
- 10 oz. (300 cc) fuel tank with assembled stopper.
- Balsa and plywood construction.
- Two-piece wings with all-wood construction and pre-installed ailerons.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, attractively finished in red, white and blue.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Canopy with installed pilot figure on the fuselage hatch.