Phoenix Model 1/5 Yak 55 GP/EP ARF
One amazing aerobat.
For amazing aerobatics, give the 1/5 Yak 55 GP/EP ARF a try! Features include a colorful, high-quality trim scheme, a painted fiberglass cowl, a detailed cockpit with pilot figure and instrument panel decal, painted fiberglass wheel pants and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 55.9 in (1420 mm), RTF Weight: 5.7-6.2 lb (2600-2800 g), Wing Loading: 21.3 oz/ft² (65 g/dm²), Length: 53.9 (1370 mm), Common Requirements: 4-channel radio, 6” (152 mm) servo extension for ailerons, Y-harness, Building and field equipment. GP Requirements: .40-.55 cu. in. 2-stroke or .52 cu. in. 4-stroke engine, Standard size muffler, Five high-torque servos. EP Requirements: RimFire™ .46 outrunner brushless motor, 60A brushless ESC, Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.), servos, 22.2V (6S) LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible battery charger, and 12x8 or 13x6.5 propeller.
- Built-up balsa and plywood construction.
- High-quality trim scheme.
- Two-piece wood wings with aluminum joiner tube.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Clear canopy with red frame lines.
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants.
- Detailed cockpit with painted pilot figure and instrument panel decal.
- 0.14” (3.5 mm) aluminum landing gear with 2.5” (63 mm) treaded rubber main wheels and one 1” (25 mm) rubber tail wheel with pre-bent 0.08” (2 mm) thick wire.
- 2.3” (58 mm) plastic spinner.
- 16 oz. (480 cc) fuel tank.
- Dual servo aileron control.
- Complete hardware package.
- Nylon motor mount.