Phoenix Model® Ryan STA GP/EP ARF
This ARF can do it all!
Whether you install glow, gasoline or electric power, you can count on the Ryan STA ARF to deliver an impressive flying experience. Rolls, loops, inverted flight – the Ryan STA can do them all with equal ease. Includes a high-quality factory-covered trim scheme, a removable top hatch, a lightweight fiberglass cowl, a bolt-on two-piece wing and a high-quality hardware package.
Specifications:Wingspan: 70.8 in (1800 mm), Weight: 147-152 oz (4100-4300 g), Length: 53.3 in (1355 mm), Wing Area: 790 in² (51 dm²), Wing Loading: 26.2 oz/ft² (80 g/dm²) Requirements: 4+ channel radio w/5 high-torque servos, .61-.91 2-stroke or .91 4-stroke glow or 15 cc gasoline engine or RimFire™ .80 outrunner brushless motor, 60-100A brushless ESC, 22.2-37V (6-10S) 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery & charger, 4.8-6V 2000mAh NiMH Rx battery and Propeller.
- Designed for glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Covered in high-quality film.
- Removable top hatch for easy radio gear and LiPo battery installation.
- Wings feature NACA airfoils for added stability.
- Scale outline is enhanced by a lightweight fiberglass cowl.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and set-up.
- Comes with a plastic spinner.
- High-quality hardware package included.