Phoenix Model® Stinson Reliant GP/EP ARF
A classic monoplane with superior scale realism!
This 67.7” span Stinson Reliant ARF offers scale pilots stunning detail and first-class components – along with the option to fly it with glow, gasoline or electric power! Features include laser-cut wood construction, functional panel flaps and cockpit doors with spring-loaded latches, a bolt-on two-piece wing and aluminum landing gear.
Specifications:Wingspan: 67.7 in (1720 mm), Wing Area: 654 in² (42.2 dm²), Wing Loading: 29.5 oz/ft² (90 g/dm²), Weight: 9.7-10.6 lb (4.4-4.8 kg), Length: 52.6 in (1338 mm), Requirements: 6-channel (min.) radio with 7 standard servos, 2-stroke .61-.91 glow or 15 cc gasoline engine or 50-55-500kV outrunner brushless motor, 60-100A ESC, 6S-10S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery & charger, 4.8-6V 2000mAh NiMH receiver battery, spinner and Propeller
- Superb flying characteristics and an accurate scale outline.
- Compatible with glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Traditional laser-cut wood construction throughout.
- Functional scale cockpit doors with spring-loaded latches.
- Functional panel flaps.
- Removable radio hatch.
- Lightweight fiberglass cowl.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy assembly and transport.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Scale aluminum landing gear.
- Pilot figure.
- High-quality hardware package.