Phoenix Model® Radial Rocket GP/EP ARF
Optimized for exciting aerobatics!
The 55.4” span Radial Rocket GP/EP ARF delivers the fast response and impressive flight characteristics aerobatic pilots demand! It arrives 90 percent assembled for ultimate convenience, and its glow/electric versatility gives you a wide range of power options to choose from. High-quality film covering, a two-piece wing and tough, lightweight construction combine to create a true original!
Specifications:Wingspan: 55.4 in (1406 mm) • Wing Area: 480 in² (31 dm²) • Wing Loading: 29.5 oz/ft² (90 g/dm²) • Weight: 6.0-6.6 lb (2700-3000 g) • Length: 48.5 in (1231 mm) Requirements: .46-.55 2-stroke or .52 4-stroke glow engine OR RimFire™ .46-.55 outrunner brushless motor, 50-80A ESC, 5S-6S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery and charger, 4+ channel radio with 5 standard servos, 4.8-6.0V 800-1200mAh NiMH Rx battery, Propeller
- Compatible with glow or electric power!
- Very responsive, incredibly quick aerobat.
- Strong, lightweight construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Two-piece wing with NACA airfoils and aluminum joiner tube.
- Painted pilot figure.
- High-quality hardware package included.