Phoenix® Model Piper J-3 Cub GP/EP ARF
Go for a Cub!
Spanning an impressive 84.6”, the Phoenix Model Piper J-3 Cub GP/EP ARF looks great – on and off the flying field! Features include glow and electric compatibility, a two-piece wing, a lightweight fiberglass cowl, a pilot figure, high-quality film covering and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 84.6 in (2150 mm) Wing Area: 1079 in² (69.6 dm²) Wing Loading: 18.7 oz/ft² (57 g/dm²) Weight (approx.): 127-141 oz (3600-4000 g) Length: 54.1 in (1375 mm) Requirements: 4+ channel radio with 5 standard servos, 2-stroke .46-.55 or 4-stroke .52 glow engine and glow fuel OR RimFire™ .46-.55 outrunner brushless motor, 50-80A ESC, 5-6S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery and charger
- Designed for glow or electric flight.
- Strong, lightweight construction.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing with Y-Clark airfoils for easy transport and set-up.
- High-quality film covering.
- Scale outline is enhanced by the lightweight fiberglass cowl.
- Pilot figure.
- Servo mount.
- High-quality hardware package.