Phoenix® Model PC-9 Pilatus GP/EP ARF
Excels at exciting aerobatics!
The 58.6” span PC-9 Pilatus is the ideal sport aerobat, combining first-class flight characteristics with easy assembly. Features glow and electric power compatibility, high-quality film covering, retracts and CNC struts, two pilot figures, a one-piece wing with NACA airfoils and much, much more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 58.6 in (1490 mm), Wing Area: 605 in² (39 dm²), Wing Loading: 26.9 oz/ft² (82 g/dm²), Weight (approx.): 113-120 oz (3200-3400 g), Length: 50 in (1270 mm), Requirements: 6+ channel radio with 6 standard servos and 2 Futaba S3170G retract servos, 2-stroke .46-.55 or 4-stroke .52 glow engine and glow fuel or RimFire™ .46-.55 outrunner brushless motor, 50-80A ESC, 4-6S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery and charger, Propeller, 4.8-6V 800-1200mAh NiMH receiver battery
- Compatible with glow and electric power set-ups.
- Superb flight characteristics, with an accurate scale outline.
- Strong, lightweight construction.
- High-quality film covering.
- One-piece wing with NACA airfoils.
- Retracts and CNC struts included.
- Removable top battery/radio hatch.
- Two pilot figures.
- Servo mount.
- Plastic spinner.
- High-quality hardware package included.