Phoenix Model® Extra 330SC GP/EP ARF
The signature single-seat aerobat!
Beautifully designed and capable of thrilling 3D, the 72.8” span Extra 330SC ARF delivers adrenaline-pumping performance! Compatible with gasoline and electric power, this model features laser-cut all-wood construction, high-quality film covering, a bolt-on two-piece wing, a removable canopy, pilot figure and a complete hardware package.
Specifications:Wingspan: 72.8 in (1850 mm), Wing Area: 988 in² (63.8 dm²), Wing Loading: 31.7 oz/ft² (97 g/dm²), Weight: 13.6-14.3 lb (6.2-6.5 kg), Length: 70.3 in (1786 mm), Requirements: 30-35 cc gasoline engine and fuel or RimFire™ 1.60 brushless motor, 120-160A ESC, 12S 5000-6000mAh LiPo battery and charger, 8+ channel radio with 6 high-torque servos, 4.8-6V 2000mAh NiMH receiver battery, and Propeller
- Compatible with gasoline or electric power.
- Capable of precise and extreme 3D aerobatics.
- Lightweight, laser-cut all-wood construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Durable, factory-painted fiberglass cowl.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and set-up.
- Removable canopy for easy installation and removal of radio gear and LiPo batteries.
- Painted, factory-installed pilot figure.
- High-grade aluminum main landing gear and spring wire tail gear.
- Plastic spinner.
- Complete hardware package included.