Phoenix Model® SBach 342 GP/EP ARF
Handcrafted for high-altitude aerobatics!
The XtremeAir Sbach 342 is a German high performance two-seat aerobatic and touring monoplane designed by Philipp Steinbach with Albert Mylius and built by XtremeAir GmbH. The 86.6” span SBach 342 GP/EP ARF recreates the popular aerobatic monoplane in all of its high-flying glory! Compatible with gasoline and electric power set-ups, features include high-quality balsa/ply construction, a bolt-on two-piece wing, a removable canopy, a painted fiberglass cowl, pilot figure and hardware package
Specifications:Wingspan: 86.6 in (2200 mm), Wing Area: 1491 in² (96.2 dm²), Wing Loading: 27.9 oz/ft² (85 g/dm²), Weight: 18.1-18.7 lb (8.2-8.5 kg), Length: 82 in (2083 mm), Requirements: 8+ channel radio with 8 high-torque servos, 55-60 cc gasoline engine or compatible brushless motor, 160A HV ESC, 12S 6000-7000mAh LiPo battery and charger, 3000-4000mAh NiMH Rx battery, and Propeller
- Designed for precise and extreme 3D aerobatics.
- Lightweight, laser-cut balsa/ply construction.
- Compatible with gasoline and electric power.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy set-up and transport.
- Removable canopy for easy access to radio gear.
- Factory-painted fiberglass cowl.
- High-grade aluminum main landing gear and spring wire tail gear.
- Plastic spinner.
- Painted pilot figure.
- Complete hardware package.