Phoenix Model® P-40 Warhawk 30cc/EP ARF
The P-40 Warhawk was an American single-engine, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. The P-40 design was a modification of the previous Curtiss P-36 which reduced development time and enabled a rapid entry into production and operational service. The Warhawk was used by most Allied powers during World War II, and remained in front line service until the end of the war. This ARF version assembles quickly and delivers exquisite results!
Specifications:Wingspan: 80.3 in (2040 mm) Length: 70.7 in (1797 mm) Weight: 14.6-16.5 lbs (6.6-7.5 kg) Wing area: 8.2 ft2 (76dm2) Wing loading: 31.1 oz/ft2 (95g/dm2) Requires: 8-channel radio, 9 standard hi-torque servos, battery, prop, 30/35cc gas engine or 250 KV brushless outrunner 2500W motor.
- GP/EP compatible
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot
- Laser cut balsa and plywood
- Two piece wing with joiner tube
- Dual servo aileron and flap control
- High quality heat shrink covering
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Air retracts with CNC machined suspension metal struts
- Red plastic spinner
- Plywood motor mount with aluminum standoffs
- 90 day limited warranty