Phoenix Model® Spitfire GP/EP ARF
Agile and aggressive!
The Spitfire was the victor of the Battle of Britain, the savior of England, and an impressively agile aircraft on top of it all. The Phoenix Models scale representation of this historic aircraft is designed to be scale in looks and performance! Drop in a power system that suits you and fire up your favorite radio for intense aerobatics on demand!
Specifications:Wingspan: 70.8 in (1800 mm) Length: 61.9 in (1572 mm) Weight: 12.8-13.7 lbs (5.8-6.2 kg) Wing area: 5.7 ft2 (53.4dm2) Wing loading: 35.4 oz/ft2 (108g/dm2) Requires: 6-channel radio, 7 standard hi-torque servos, battery, prop, 30cc gas engine OR 450Kv brushless outrunner motor and 120-160A ESC.
- Pre-covered in high-quality film
- Retractable landing gear with CNC suspension metal struts and spring tail gear
- NACA airfoils
- 95mm plastic spinner
- 21 x 42mm servo mount
- GP/EP compatible
- Removable top hatch for easy radio setup
- Strong, light construction
- High-quality hardware package