Phoenix Model® Strega GP/EP ARF
All about the speed
Fast, maneuverable, and thrilling in the sky, the Strega is a supreme aerobat and easy to assemble as well! Equip it with your flight gear and take to the sky!
Specifications:Wingspan: 68.9 in (1750 mm) Length: 62.5 in (1587 mm) Weight: 11.9-13.2 lbs (5.4-6 kg) Wing area: 7.2 ft2 (66.9dm2) Wing loading: 26.2 oz/ft2 (80g/dm2) Requires: 6-channel radio, 7 standard hi-torque servos, battery, prop, 30cc gas engine OR 450Kv brushless outrunner motor and 120-160A ESC.
- Pre-covered in high-quality film
- Retractable landing gear with CNC suspension metal struts and spring tail gear
- NACA airfoils
- 95mm plastic spinner
- 21 x 42mm servo mount
- GP/EP compatible
- Removable top hatch for easy radio setup
- Strong, light construction
- High-quality hardware package