New! Phoenix Model® PC-21 Pilatus Mk.2 GP/EP/Gas ARF
A true scale replica of the 21st-century trainer!
Giant scale replicas don’t get any better – or more fun to fly – than the PC-21 Pilatus Mk.2 from Phoenix Model! It’s compatible with glow, gasoline or brushless power set-ups for ultimate versatility. Features include high-quality balsa/ply construction, air retracts with CNC suspension metal struts, functioning scale flaps and pilot figures.
Specifications:Wingspan: 69.7 in (1772 mm), Wing Area: 893 in² (57.6 dm²), Wing Loading: 37 oz/ft² (113 g/dm²), Weight: 225-254 oz (6.4-7.2 kg), Length: 79.5 in (2019 mm), Requirements: 2-stroke 1.20 or 4-stroke 1.40 glow engine or 20-30 cc gasoline engine OR RimFire™ 1.20 brushless motor, 120-160A , ESC, 5-6S 5500-6000mAh LiPo battery and charger, 6+ channel radio with 10 standard servos, 4.8-6.0V 2000mAh NiMH Rx battery and Propeller
- Delivers exceptional flying performance with glow, electric or gasoline power sources.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Top-quality balsa/plywood construction.
- Air retracts with CNC suspension metal struts included.
- Functioning scale flaps.
- Full-depth cockpit and instrument panel with pilots included.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and set-up.
- Removable canopy for easy battery and radio gear installations.
- Superb flight characteristics and an accurate scale outline.
- High-quality hardware package included.