New! ProgressiveRC Junsi iCharger 3010B
A compact, versatile and powerful charger!
The iCharger 3010B has a lot of bang for the buck, including the ability to charge 1-25 cell NiCds/NiMHs, 1-10S lithium packs and 2-36V lead-acid batteries, 10 battery memories and a USB port. Bonus JST-XH and ThunderPower balancing boards are also included at no extra charge!
Specifications:Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.8 x 1.8 in (143 x 123 x 46 mm) Weight: 26.5 oz (750 g) NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-25 series LiPo/LiIon/LiFe Cell Count: 1-10 series (up to 12S LiFe in non-balanced mode) Pb Cell Count: 1-18 series (2-36V) Maximum Charge Power: 1000W (at >23V; 500W at 12V) Charge Current Range: 0.05-30.0A Discharge Current Range: 0.05-30.0A Input Voltage: 4.5-38V DC Input Current: 50A Maximum Discharge: 80W Maximum Regenerative Discharge: 1000W Maximum External Discharge: 1200W at 40V/30A Current Drain for Balancing: 500mA Balance Accuracy: 10mV Battery Set-Up Memories: 10 Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes PC Connectivity: USB port Warranty: 1 year
- Designed for charging 1-10S lithium packs at a 30A charge rate, as well as 1-25 cell NiCds/NiMH packs and 2-36V lead-acid batteries.
- Accurately measures your batteries’ internal resistance.
- Easily discharges packs for storage.
- Stores up to 10 battery memories.
- USB port for easy connection to PCs.
- Includes JST-XH and ThunderPower balancing boards.