New! PRO-2 Short Course Buggy Kit
Refined DNA. Proven Pro-Line durability.
1/10 scale, 2WD racing doesn’t get much better than the PRO-2 Short Course Buggy Kit! This ultra-tough competitor comes equipped with a low-CG hard-anodized chassis, Flo-Tec polycarbonate body, a removable one-piece roll cage, Power-Stroke aluminum shocks, a 2S LiPo-compatible transmission, driver figure and much, much more.
- 0.12” (3 mm) thick hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with low-CG design, side pod bumpers, aluminum servo mounts and aluminum steering posts.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- Removable, single-piece roll cage.
- Clear, untrimmed Pro-Line Flo-Tec polycarbonate body with bolt-on number plates and side dams. Optional buggy wing mount included.
- Power-Stroke aluminum shocks with titanium nitride-coated shafts, dual-stage spring rates and double O-ring seals.
- Wide-track ProTrac suspension for optimum handling on any terrain features multiple pivot locations for performance tuning and heavy-duty 0.2” (4 mm) turnbuckles.
- Performance steering kit with adjustable servo saver.
- Assembled, 2S LiPo-compatible, ball bearing-equipped transmission with race-type slipper system and 86T spur gear.
- Sealed oil-filled gear differential.
- 0.12” (3 mm) thick motor plate.
- Front/rear plastic bumpers.
- Two hook-and-loop battery straps.
- Realistic scale interior and driver figure.
- 4.2” (107 mm) dia., 1.8” (46 mm) wide Pro-Line Blockade SC tires with foam inserts.
- 2.2” (56 mm) dia., 1.6” (40.5 mm) wide Pro-Line F11 black wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
Length: 22 in (559 mm) Width: 11.6 in (295 mm) Height: 13.2 in (335 mm) Weight: 3.7 lb (1,688 g) Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque steering servo, Motor, ESC, Battery, Charger