New! Members Only! Save $10! RISE™ Vusion 250 RTF 200mW Extreme FPV Race Pack
The revolutionary Vusion 250 Extreme FPV Race Pack blends innovation and convenience with the ultimate First Person View racing drone. It’s the first – and only – injection-molded RTF 250-size racing drone to come with all essential FPV equipment installed. Everything’s designed to work seamlessly together, for the ultimate flying experience!
Diagonal Size: 250 mm (9.8 in) Height: 110 mm (4.3 in) RTF Weight: 502 g (1.1 lb)
FPV Camera Specs
Resolution: 600TVL Input Voltage: 3.6-5.5V Working Current: 550mA (5V) max. Micro Memory Card Port: compatible with cards up to 32GB External Video Quality: 640x480p VGA Internal Video Quality: 1280x720p 30 fps (when recorded from micro memory card) Video Format: AVI Photo Resolution: 2 MP
5.8GHz Video Transmitter (VTX) Specs
Output Power: 200mW Band: R (Raceband) Channels: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880 and 5917 Antenna: omni-directional cloverleaf
Monitor: 4.3” (109 mm) color LCD 5.8GHz Receiver: 5 bands (A, B, E, F and R); 40 channels Antenna: RP-SMA 3dBi whip Receiver Sensitivity: -90db Screen Resolution: 480x272 Format: NTSC/PAL (auto-adjust) Micro Memory Card Port: compatible with cards up to 32GB Battery: 1S 3.7V 1400mAh LiPo battery Operating Voltage: 3.6-5.5V Run Time: 1.5 hours
Maximum mobile device size: 3.1 x 5.9 in (80 mm x 150 mm)
Requirements: MicroUSB charge cord such as the Tactic Charge Cord, TACZ1003, or similar such as those found with Android based mobile phones
- 100% complete and Ready-to-Fly FPV Race Pack – no soldering, assembly or kit-bashing required.
- The first – and only – injection-molded racing drone designed with FPV in mind.
- A quality LCD monitor and FPV goggles provide pilots with an immersive First Person View flying experience.
- 200mW video transmitter* uses 5.8GHz technology so pilots can watch flights in real time, without latency. The video transmitter features eight Raceband channels reserved for pro FPV racing.
- Modular, injection-molded construction adds impact resistance. Pieces insert and bolt on so pilots can be up and running in no time.
- A micro memory card slot makes it possible to transfer flying footage from the on-board 600TVL FPV camera without sacrificing video quality. Compatible with cards up to 32GB capacity.
- A 3S LiPo battery, AC charger and “AA” batteries round out the RTF package.
*FPV "First Person View" transmission products with output power greater than 25mW require a HAM license to operate legally in the USA. This involves a 35-question multiple-choice test and a small fee. You can contact an amateur radio club in your area for information or assistance in obtaining a license. Also see the Amateur Radio Relay Network web page about obtaining a license. Customers outside of the USA should understand and follow all telecommunications or other regulations in your area.
FOLLOW RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION OF FPV AIRCRAFT
Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating model aircraft. Visit the Academy of Model Aeronautics and search for FPV 550" and read "Document 550 - Utilizing First Person View Systems to learn about the safe operation of FPV "First Person View" systems in model aircraft.