Tamiya Toyota Hilux High-Lift 4WD Kit
Surf's up, in sizzling style!
When the surf's up, the 1/10 scale Toyota Hilux High-Lift 4WD Kit is the way to go! Sizzlin' graphics and the chrome-look wheels, bumpers and light bar set the style – a 540 motor and 3-speed tranny with slipper clutch give you the option for power or speed at need.
Specifications:Length: 19.4 in (492 mm), Width: 8.5 in (216 mm), Height: 8.7 in (220 mm), Weight: 6.8 lb (3.1 kg), Requirements: 4-channel radio with 2 servos, ESC with reverse, 6-cell NiCd/NiMH stick pack with standard connector, AC/DC timed or peak battery charger, 8 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment
- Four adjustable aluminum friction shocks. (Tension can be adjusted with friction grease – sold separately).
- Adjustable rigid leaf suspension. Leaf spring numbers can be altered to adjust the vehicle's tension.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver. 4-wheel steering can be added by installing the optional rear axle tension rod.
- Diecast planetary gear differentials with resin cases. Diffs can be easily locked in place for improved off-road performance.
- Quick-access battery compartment.
- 3.7" (94 mm) dia., 1.2" (32 mm) wide lug-pattern tires.
- 1.9" (48 mm) dia., 0.9" (23 mm) 5-spoke grey chrome wheels.
- Equipped with bushings and ball bearings throughout.
- Metal transfer stickers depict manufacturer logos.
- Durable ladder frame chassis features a steel channel and resin cross members.
- Detailed surfboard for added realism.