Save $10! DEX210 Off-Road Buggy Kit
Get ready for the trophy-taking performance of the 1/10 scale, 2WD Team Durango DEX210 Off-Road Buggy Kit! Features include a slim hard-anodized 6061 T6 aluminum chassis, a choice of four motor configurations, a low-profile universal body shell, Fat Shock Big Bore shocks and 0.6" (14 mm) hex rear wheels.
- Winner of the 2012 Reedy International Championships!
- Slim 0.1" (2.5 mm) thick hard-anodized 6061 T6 aluminum chassis with stylish composite side rails accommodates today's latest, best electronics.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- Patent-pending gearbox design allows the driver to set up mid- or rear-motor configurations – on the left or right-hand sides of the buggy.
- Low-profile Team Durango universal body shell features multiple cowlings for use with rear- and mid-motor configurations.
- Composite shock towers.
- A ball differential comes standard, and an optional gear differential is also available.
- The wheelbase and trailing axle can be adjusted in 0.04" (1 mm) increments.
- Captured rear CVD driveshafts.
- Included inserts make it easy to adjust the caster, front axle, rear anti-squat and toe-in positions.
- 0.6" (14 mm) hex rear wheels.
- Compatible with LiPo batteries featuring stick or saddle configurations.
Length (mid-motor layout): 13.2 in (335 mm) Length (rear motor layout): 14.5 in (368 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 10.5-10.8 in (266-274 mm) Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1 Weight: 3.6 lb (1.6 kg) Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque steering servo and 1 receiver, Motor, ESC, Pinion gear, LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, Building and track equipment