DEST210R Stadium Truck Kit
Evolved stadium truck racing!
The 1/10 scale, 2WD Team Durango DEST210R Stadium Truck Kit is the next evolution in stadium truck racing! An "Injection-Molded Engineering Composite" chassis provides adjustable balancing and battery positions, while a patent-pending gearbox design allows rear- or mid-motor configurations for left- or right-handed use.
- "Injection-Molded Engineering Composite" chassis delivers flex and strength, which makes it fast-driving and forgiving. Features adjustable chassis balancing and adjustable battery positions.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- Clear polycarbonate stadium truck body.
- Big Bore shock absorbers and composite shock towers.
- Ball differentials (optional Gear Differentials sold separately).
- Patent-pending gearbox design allows mid- or rear-motor configurations where the motor can be set for left- or right-handed use – all within one mold.
- Captured rear CVDs.
- Aluminum motor mount.
- Rear anti-squat and toe adjustment.
- Front/rear 0.6" (15 mm) hex wheels.
Length (mid): 14.2 in (360 mm); (rear): 14.5 in (368 mm) Width: 12.8 in (325 mm) Wheelbase: 11.6 in (295 mm) Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1 Weight: 4.2 lb (1,900 g) Requirements: 540-size motor, ESC, 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque steering servo, 1/10 scale stadium truck tires, 7.4V (2S) LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, Silicone shock oil, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636