DEX410Rv3 4WD Kit
The thoroughbred racing machine!
Winner of multiple IFMAR and EFRA Championships, the Team Durango DEX410Rv3 4WD Kit is a thoroughbred racing machine! Features include an ultra-thin aluminum chassis plate, adjustable aluminum coil-over shocks, a high-quality polycarbonate body shell, quick-change gear differentials and heavy-duty ball ends.
- Race-proven, ultra-thin aluminum chassis plate with composite side rails and a flex brace.
- Outstanding race geometry, courtesy of ideal-length A-arms, composite materials, turnbuckle pivot points and shock positioning.
- Adjustable, machined aluminum coil-over oil shocks.
- Aluminum shock towers with multiple mounting positions.
- Composite shock collars and shock seal caps.
- High-grade polycarbonate body shell with a raised cab and widened side pods.
- Steering knuckles and front/rear hubs offer multiple positioning options.
- 51% /49% rear-to-front weight distribution and precise left-to-right weight distribution, for optimal handling.
- Tunable, quick-change gear differentials.
- Beefy 0.6" (14 mm) composite drive hexes transfer all the power to the wheels and prevent stripping.
- New, 2.7" (68 mm) center rear driveshaft mates perfectly with the new center-rear outdrives. It slides deeper into the outdrive unit, preventing slippage even in the hardest landings.
- Fixed, larger, super-tough composite heavy-duty ball ends.
- Ball bearings are featured in the wheel hubs, diffs and differential outdrives, plus the central spur gear carrier.
Length: 21.7 in (550 mm) Width: 11.2 in (285 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 12.9-13.2 in (329-336 mm) RTR Weight (approx.): 6 lb (2,700 g) Requirements: Motor, ESC, Transmitter, Receiver, Servo(s), Pinion gear, LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636