DEX410v3 4WD Kit
The best DEX410 kit yet!
The multiple IFMAR and EFRA-winning champion! Features include a tough chassis with flexible composite side rails, a raised and widened Kuhler body shell for increased airflow, Fat Shock Big Bore oil shocks, gold titanium-nitride-coated shock shafts, carbon fiber shock towers and heavy-duty ball ends. Compatible with multiple hop-ups.
- Tough chassis features composite side rails for extra flex. Optional Aluminum Side Rails and a Flex Brace System Set are also available!
- Raised and widened Kuhler body shell increases airflow through the electronics, increasing efficiency and performance.
- Fat Shock Big Bore oil shocks improve handling, even on the roughest tracks. Compatible with a wide range of optional springs and Team Durango synthetic shock oils!
- Gold Titanium-Nitride-coated shock shafts increase durability and longevity, as well as providing incredibly smooth action.
- 0.2" (4 mm) front and rear carbon fiber shock towers add plenty of adjustability and tuning options. Towers can withstand even the most brutal conditions!
- A single rear-rear suspension hanger and various composite insert materials result in easier, faster anti-squat adjustment.
- A shorter rear center driveshaft and longer rear diff outdrive design prevents the driveshaft from popping out – even in the event of a heavy, chassis-flexing crash.
Length: 13.7 in (349 mm) Width: 9.8 in (249 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 10.9-11.2 in (278-285 mm) RTR Weight: 3.9 lb (1,750 g) Requirements: Motor, ESC, Transmitter, Receiver, Servo(s), Battery, Charger, Tires, Wheels