DESC410R Short-Course 4WD Kit
Built tough, for rigorous short-course action!
The multiple award-winning Team Durango DESC410R Short-Course 4WD Kit is designed for tough, rigorous action! Features include an alloy sandwich chassis, Fat Shock Big Bore oil shocks, front/rear oil-filled diffs, a 48DP spur gear for class racing and an optional Module-1 spur gear for full-throttle, 550-size brushless motors.
- Tough, rigid alloy-sandwich chassis is designed to endure the punishing runs of short-course racing.
- A lowered center-of-gravity and balanced weight distribution result in impressive handling. A compact layout helps minimize body roll.
- Race geometry is engineered for winning results, from professionally-tested designs.
- Compatible with 550-size brushless motors.
- Fat Shock Big Bore oil shocks allow the DESC410R to handle the toughest terrain with ease.
- Compatible with standard 1/10 scale tires and wheels.
- Front and rear oil-filled differentials offer solid performance. An optional heavy-duty racing slipper protects the drivetrain and ensures smooth operation on high-grip surfaces.
- A CNC-machined 7075 T6 front suspension hanger and an alloy rear suspension hanger add extra toughness.
- Includes a full-width front bumper, a small rear bumper and side impact-absorbing "nerf" guards.
- 48DP spur gear is ideal for controlled class racing, while the optional Module-1 spur gear is optimized for the full-throttle power of 550-size brushless motors.
- Massive 0.6" (15 mm) hex drives prevent stripping. Hexes are also narrow, minimizing wheel offset and allowing the suspension to sit out further.
Length: 21.7 in (550 mm), Width: 11.2 in (285 mm), Wheelbase (adj.): 12.9-13.2 in (329-336 mm), RTR Weight (approx.): 6 lb (2,700 g) Requirements: Motor, ESC, Transmitter, Receiver, Servo(s), Pinion gear, LiPo batteries, LiPo-compatible charger, Tires and Wheels
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636