1/8 Scale DNX408v2 Nitro 4WD Kit
The V2 with lots of new features!
Winner of five championships, the Team Durango 1/8 Scale DNX408v2 Nitro 4WD Kit is jam-packed with updated features! Includes a 0.2" (5 mm) thick aluminum chassis, 0.6" (15 mm) Big Bore shocks, easy-access front/rear differentials, piston-action brakes, angled bellcrank steering, a hinged radio box and a one-piece universal engine mount.
- Winner of numerous competitions, including the 2010 National Champions, the 2011 National Champions, the 2011 Psycho Nitro Blast Winners, the 2011 Byron Western Cup Champions and the 2011 FEMCA 1/8 Nitro Champions.
- Narrow, 0.2" (5 mm) thick aluminum chassis results in optimal handling.
- A machined, one-piece universal engine mount prevents crankcase flex and distortion. Compatible with virtually all commercial R/C engines. A memory mount plate minimizes maintenance hassles.
- A low-CG design makes it easy to "wheel" the vehicle .
- 0.6" (15 mm) Big Bore shocks handle the biggest jumps and the roughest terrain.
- Easy-access front/rear differentials make changing fluids stress-free.
- Equal-length driveshafts maximize parts compatibility.
- Piston-action brakes eliminate flex and maximize "feel."
- Angled bellcrank steering follows the line of the suspension "kick-up," preventing bump-steer issues.
- Redesigned fuel tank has the pressure nipple relocated to the tank lid for more consistent pressurization. It readily accepts fuel guns for quicker pitting.
- Hinged radio box with increased space allows for easy installation and removal of receiver batteries. The receiver compartment and batteries are completely independent of one another.
- Combined transponder and throttle mount increases rigidity and simplifies access to brake bias adjustments.
- Tougher bumper and "nose" mounts to the front differential cover add durability.
- Re-profiled, tear-resistant shock diaphragms offer improved consistency and "feel."
- Redesigned wing mounts add durability.
- Molded rubber boots and splash guards control dirt.
Length: 15.9 in (405 mm), Width: 11.9 in (302 mm), Wheelbase (adj.): 12.8-13.1 in (325-333 mm), RTR Weight (approx.): 8.4 lb (3,500 g) Requirements: Glow engine, Transmitter, Receiver, Servo(s), LiPo/LiFe battery, NiMH battery, "AA" batteries, Glow plug, Glow plug wrench, Glow fuel, Fuel bottle, Building equipment and tools
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636