1/8 DNX408T Nitro 4WD Kit
The best-performing, best-looking truggy around!
The 1/8 DNX408T Nitro 4WD Kit is today's best-performing, best-looking truggy! A favorite of drivers Ryan Lutz and Cason Wernimont, the DNX408T features a weight-forward design for a low-CG driving experience. Includes Big Bore aluminum oil shocks, multi-position suspension tuning, piston-action brakes and alloy suspension hangers.
- Includes a low center-of-gravity and a weight-forward design.
- 0.2" (5 mm) thick aluminum chassis with black plastic side guards.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Sleek body shell.
- 0.6" (15 mm) Big Bore aluminum oil shocks with thick, tear-resistant diaphragms.
- Machined alloy shock towers.
- Multi-position suspension tuning.
- Angled bellcrank steering.
- Piston-action brakes with machined bulkheads and pad mounts result in zero flex.
- Heavy-duty, machined alloy suspension hangers.
- Receiver box with hinged door allows easy installation and removal of receiver batteries.
- Fixed personal transponder (PT) holder and throttle mount allow easy access to the brake-bias linkage.
- Machined aluminum one-piece engine mount.
- 5.1 oz. (150 cc) fuel tank.
- Spiral machine-cut gears.
- Molded rubber boots and splash-guards.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Easy-access front/rear differentials.
Length: 17.9 in (455 mm) Width: 16.6 in (422 mm) Wheelbase: 14.8-15 in (375-382 mm) Internal Gear Ratio: 3.33:1 Weight: 8.8 lb (4 kg) Requirements: 2-channel radio with one high-torque steering servo, Engine, Receiver battery, Tires, Wheels, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636