DEX210 2.4GHz RTR
Team Durango quality – ready-to-run efficiency!
The Team Durango DEX210 2.4GHz RTR combines the brand's Race-Spec quality with ready-to-run efficiency! Features include an injection-molded composite chassis, a competition-level 13.5T Speed Passion sensored brushless system, a TDTX1 2.4GHz radio system, Big Bore oil shocks, a choice of Red or Blue painted bodies and more.
- The five-time champion – now available in a ready-to-run version!
- Proven Race-Spec geometry, as used by Pro drivers Jorn Neumann and Hupo Honigl.
- Injection-molded composite chassis.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- Competition-level 13.5T Speed Passion sensored brushless system – includes an Ultra Sportsman V3 brushless motor and a Cirtix Stock Club Race brushless ESC.
- TDTX1 2.4GHz radio system – includes an ADS-5 waterproof servo and a TDRX1 3-channel 2.4GHz receiver.
- Painted body, available in your choice of Red or Blue.
- Big Bore racing shocks.
- Dual-pad slipper clutch.
- Patent-pending gearbox design.
- Can be converted from a rear-motor buggy to a mid-motor buggy in minutes with a few optional parts (sold separately).
- Oil-filled gear differentials.
- Captured CVDs.
- Ribbed front tires.
- Knobby rear tires.
- White dish wheels.
Length: 15.5 in (394 mm), Width: 9.8 in (250 mm), Wheelbase (adj.): 10.9-11.2 in (277-285 mm), Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1 Weight: 3.5 lb (1,567 g) Requirements: NiMH or LiPo battery with a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector, NiMH- or LiPo-compatible charger, LiPo sack and "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636