DESC210 Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Short course dominance from an out of the box racer.
Team Durango is building on technology from its powerful buggy line to bring you the most powerful short course racer yet. Factory assembly gets the DESC210 RTR to the track quicker. Once you're there, the 13.5 turn sensored brushless motor will win races straight from the shrink wrap. Control is provided by a 2.4GHz radio and 5kg steering servo. The DESC210 incorporates many of the best features of the DEX210R, like variable motor positioning, and includes them in a short course truck body with even more power. Big Bore shocks, captured CVDs, adjustable camber and a tough injection-molded composite chassis all come standard on this tough short course truck.
- Injection-molded chassis
- Rear wheel drive
- Four motor layout options, four or 3 gear
- 13.5 turn brushless motor system
- 2.4GHz radio with ESC and steering servo.
- Aluminum body, oil-filled Big Bore shocks
- Molded composite shock towers
- Aluminum motor mount
- Oil-filled gear differential
- Captured CVDs
- Adjustable camber, toe-in and ride height
- Pre-mounted wheels and tires
Length: 21.4" (544 mm) Width: 11.4" (290 mm) Wheel Base: 12.6–13" (321–329 mm) Weight: 5 lb (2183 g) Requires: 2S LiPo battery and charger, AA batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636