Depron foam allows the Pulama 3D EP ARF to be twice as easy to build – and twice as fun to fly! Assembly takes only three hours. Just install the brushless power system of your choice and take off. The Pulama 3D EP ARF is biplane flying at its most convenient – and it’s just one of many terrific TechOne products now available through Tower Hobbies!
- Landing gear rods with plastic wheels, foam wheel covers and carbon fiber tail skid strip.
- Carbon fiber pushrods.
- Assembles in about 3 hours.
- Full-fuselage biplane.
- Carbon-reinforced EPP foam construction.
- One-piece wing with carbon-reinforced struts.
- Single servo aileron control.
Wingspan: 31.5 in (800 mm)
Flying weight (with battery): 9.2-10 oz (260-285 g)
Fuselage length: 34.1 in (865 mm)
Requirements: 4-channel (min.) radio with 3 micro high-torque servos, Brushless motor (ElectriFly™ RimFire™ 300 or 370 recommended), 12A brushless ESC, 11.1V 640mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger and 8x4 prop
All prices, pictures, promotions and descriptions are subject to change. Tower Hobbies maintains no responsibility for inadvertent errors.