1/8 ST-1 Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs
Competition-level stadium truck action!
Experience competition-crushing stadium truck action with Thunder Tiger 1/8 ST-1 Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs! Features include a Pro-28BX-R engine with pull-start, an Ace RC Cougar P3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system, aluminum oil shocks, a tuned pillow ball suspension, tires and wheels.
- 0.14" (3.5 mm) thick gun metal gray aluminum chassis with composite side guards.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with front ball-type universal driveshaft.
- Thunder Tiger Pro-28BX-R engine with pull-start, 2-needle slide valve carb, anodized aluminum tuned pipe, glow plug and foam air filter.
- Ace RC® Cougar P3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with one C1807MG high-torque steering servo, one Ace RC TRS401ss 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver and one charge jack.
- Painted and trimmed body with factory-applied decals.
- Aluminum oil shocks with 0.14" (3.5 mm) shafts.
- 0.16" (4 mm) thick aluminum shock towers.
- Tuned pillow ball front suspension. Extra-long, rigid arms provide superior handling and cornering. Features 0.14" (3.5 mm) dia. front/rear sway bars.
- Composite three-shoe clutch.
- Steel bevel gear differentials.
- 50T steel main gear.
- 46-tooth metal spur gear.
- 13-tooth steel clutch bell.
- 5 oz. (150 cc) fuel tank with splash guard.
- Sealed radio box.
- Anodized radio tray and steering brace.
- 5.3" (133 mm) outer diameter, 2.4" (62 mm) wide cube pattern tires with foam inserts.
- 3.3" (85 mm) diameter, 2.2" (55 mm) wide nine-spoke chrome wheels with 0.7" (17 mm) hex.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 19 in (485 mm) Width: 14.8-15 in (375-380 mm) Height: 7.2 in (182 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 13.7-14.4 in (349-365 mm) Ground Clearance: 1.9 in (48 mm) Weight: 8.6 lb (3,920 g) Requirements: Glow fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content (synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended; do not use more than 10% nitro content for break-in), 6V hump receiver pack, 8 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment