1/8 ER-4 G3 Mini Cooper Countryman Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Brushless power boosts this Mini Cooper rally car!
Take the wheel of the ER-4 G3, and take on the rally car competition with confidence. With a licensed 1/8 scale Mini Cooper Countryman body and brushless power that translates into blazing speeds, this rally car is a sure-fire winner! Total adjustability lets you fine-tune your racer to meet any track conditions, and it's designed to be as durable as it is fun to drive!
- Powered by a BLC-80C ESC and Ripper IBL40 2000kV brushless motor
- Precision-milled 7075-T6 aluminum chassis
- Lightweight suspension arms with fully adjustable ride height
- Fully adjustable pivot ball system for easy toe, camber and caster tuning
- Equipped with front/center/rear metal gear differentials
- A Cougar P3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system offers interference-free control
- Pre-painted body and rear wing feature the officially licensed markings of the MINI John Cooper Works WRC racer
Length: 21.25 in (540 mm) Width: 12.2 in (310 mm) Wheelbase: 13 in (330 mm) Height: 7.9 in (200 mm) Weight: 7.7 lb (3.5 kg) Requires: (1-2) 2 S or (1) 3-4 S Lipo battery with Dean's plugs and compatible charger, (8) Transmitter "AAs"
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636