Phoenix XB Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Bash tough terrain with brushless power!
Bash the terrain with Phoenix XB Brushless 2.4GHz RTRs! Features include a Ripper IBL36/3900kV brushless motor, an Ace RC BLC-40C brushless ESC with reverse, an Ace RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, aluminum oil shocks and a Quadra-symmetric suspension.
- Plastic bathtub chassis.
- Rear-wheel drive with adjustable slipper clutch.
- Ripper IBL36/3900kV brushless motor.
- Ace RC® BLC-40C brushless ESC with reverse.
- Ace RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with 1 standard steering servo and an Ace RC TRS401ss 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver.
- Painted and trimmed body.
- Aluminum oil shocks.
- Quadra-symmetric suspension for greater stability and handling.
- Race-winning 2.40:1 transmission, coupled to CVD axles.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Optimized front-end geometry for greater steering and increased rigidity.
- Ball-type differentials.
- Composite motor mount.
- Pinion gear.
- 48-tooth composite spur gear.
- Adjustable battery placement.
- Front ribbed and rear block pattern tires with foam inserts.
- White dish wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Fully upgradeable to be competition-ready.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 14.7 in (373 mm) Width: 9.4 in (238 mm) Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (34 mm) Wheelbase: 10.5 in (267 mm) Weight: 3.3 lb (1,510 g) Requirements: 6-cell NiMH stick battery with standard connector, NiMH-compatible battery charger, 8 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment