Execute extreme aerobatics with easy-to-fly Mini Titan E325 Pro 3D EP Kits from Thunder Tiger! Also available with a brushless Motor & ESC, both kits feature 120° eCCPM control for exceptional 3D, changeable Bell-Hiller mixing for compatibility with a wide range of flying styles and belt-driven tail autorotation with a precise tail pitch control system.
- 120° eCCPM control system – utilizes three servos working together for the main control of the aileron, elevator and collective pitch.
- Bell-Hiller mixing ratio can be modified for different flying styles.
- Molded, lightweight one-piece mainframe.
- Belt-driven tail autorotation with precise tail pitch control system.
- White molded plastic body with carbon fiber-looking canopy.
- 12.4 in. (315 mm) wooden main blades
Fuselage Length: 25.7 in (654 mm)
Fuselage Width: 4.7 in (120 mm)
Total Height: 8.3 in (210 mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 28.7 in (728 mm)/29.5 in (748 mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 6.1 in (156 mm)
Weight: 26.5 oz (750 g)
6-channel radio system with receiver, three mini servos and one high-torque mini rudder servo. Heading-lock gyro. 11.1V 2000mAh (min.) LiPo battery with 3.5 mm bullet connectors. LiPo-compatible charger. Building and field equipment.
Kit Also Requires:
Thunder Tiger OBL 29/35-10H brushless outrunner motor and 40A ESC.
All prices, pictures, promotions and descriptions are subject to change. Tower Hobbies maintains no responsibility for inadvertent errors.