Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 V2 Flybarless 450 EPs
Outfitted for flybarless fun!
The Mini Titan E325 V2 has gone flybarless! If you're anxious to start flying, there's an ARF version of the Mini Titan that comes already assembled. If building your model appeals to you, the Mini Titan is also available in Kit form.
- Flybarless rotor head with pre-assembled two-piece main grips.
- Upgraded, rigid carbon main frame.
- Servo mounts that accept most popular servos.
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminum tail case.
- Torque tube-driven tail drive system.
- 120° CCPM control system.
- Narrow, pre-painted canopy.
- Machined aluminum tail rotor grips.
- Compatible with most 3-axis gyros.
- Thunder Tiger V2 carbon fiber main and tail blades are included.
- One-piece molded skids to keep center of gravity low.
- Integrated battery and ESC tray.
Fuselage Length: 25.2 in (640 mm) Height: 8.2 in (209 mm) Width: 4.7 in (120 mm) Main Rotor Blade Length: 12.8 in (325 mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 29 in (745 mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 6 in (156 mm) Motor Pinion: 13T (standard); 10-15T (optional) Weight (Ready to Fly): 1.4 lb (625 g) Common Requirements: 6-channel heli radio, 5 servos, Heading-hold gyro and 11.1V (3S) LiPo battery.
Mini Titan E325 V2 Flybarless 450 Kit w/Motor/ESC/CF Blades Combo
||Tech Notes Accessories Needed|