Save $30! Titan X50E Flybarless 600 EP Kit
The hotrod of the Thunder Tiger heli lineup!
Exciting news for heli pilots: the Titan X50 is now available with electric power…and it's flybarless, too. This 600-size machine has all the latest innovations for performing jaw-dropping 3D aerobatics, and comes with the latest V2 3D carbon fiber blades. It's one of the most highly anticipated and best performing helis in R/C!
- Flybarless design.
- 10 mm main shaft, hollow to reduce weight, hardened to add durability.
- 7 mm feathering shaft.
- Lightweight, rigid one-piece metal main rotor hub.
- Oversized titanium linkage rods and balls for rigidity and extreme pitch response.
- Long, machined aluminum control arms for high resolution control.
- Accepts a wide range of motor sizes, up to a maximum width of 52 mm.
- Robust 135-tooth main gear.
- 120° CCPM control system (convertible to 140°).
- Adjustable motor mount and pinion bearing block.
- Large battery bay accommodates 8-12S LiPo power.
- Sturdy pre-painted canopy with color-shifting finish.
- Torque-tube tail drive system.
- Machined aluminum tail case and boom support bracket.
- Compound carbon/aluminum tail boom for low vibration and less weight.
- Thunder Tiger V2 carbon 600 mm FBL main rotor blades.
Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1345 mm) Main Rotor Blade Length: 23.6 in (600 mm) Tail Rotor Blade Length: 3.74 in (95 mm) Fuselage Length: 47.25 in (1200 mm) Height: 15.7 in (399 mm) Width: 7.87 in (200 mm) Weight w/o batteries: 6.06 lb (2748 g) Requirements: Heli radio with a minimum of 6 channels, Heading-hold gyro and Receiver battery