Titan X50E Flybarless 3D Kit & Brushless Motor
Factory-equipped with the perfect power plant!
With flybarless technology, a 120° CCPM control system, torque tube-driven tail rotor and so much more, the Titan X50E has the ability to make 3D look effortless. Now this exceptional machine comes equipped with a powerful brushless motor as well, making it even more eagerly anticipated than ever before!
- Precision CNC-machined aluminum flybarless rotor head.
- One-piece carbon main frames with a slim profile.
- ABS color-shifting canopy.
- Metal tail blade grips, with dual radial bearings and one thrust bearing.
- Accepts a wide range of motor sizes, top-mounted for better CG.
- Torque tube-driven tail.
- Titanium turnbuckle pitch linkages.
- V2 carbon fiber main blades included and tail blades included.
Main rotor diameter: 53 in (1,345 mm) Main rotor blade length: 23.6 in (600 mm) Tail rotor blade length: 3.7 in (95 mm) Length: 47.3 in (1,200 mm) Weight w/o batteries: 6 lb (2,748 g) Requirements: 6-channel heli radio w/4 servos, Brushless ESC, Flybarless gyro, 22.2-44.4V (6-12S) LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, Receiver battery, Building and field equipment