To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Raptor® 50 Titan SE Kit
The discriminating expert pilot's heli!
Thunder Tiger Raptor 50 Titan SE Kit give advanced and expert 3D pilots more ways to fly, with a spectacular + / - 15% pitch range! Belt-driven for smooth power, all include a flapping damper for aggressive 3D flying. Other features include a 90% CCPM rotor head, auto-rotation gear.
- Designed for advanced-expert pilots (ages 14 and up).
- 90% Collective Cyclic Pitch Mixing (CCPM) delivers +/- 15% collective pitch for ultra-fast response. Includes a newly designed main rotor hub and mixing lever.
- Auto-rotation gear features a constant-drive design for precise aerobatics.
- Painted and decaled FRP body includes a canopy with true carbon fiber "looks."
- Belt drive includes metal guide pulleys on the body and tail.
- Nonlinear flapping damper allows for aggressive 3D flying.
- Push-pull aileron and elevator linkage.
- 3D-design, carbon vertical fin.
- Nylon landing gear with aluminum skids.
- Aluminum tail boom.
- White plastic tail rotor blades.
- 11.5 oz. (340 cc) fuel tank.
Fuselage Length: 48 in (1,220 mm) Fuselage Width: 5.5 in (140 mm) Total Height: 15.8 in (400 mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 54.5 in (1,385 mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 9.3 in (237 mm) Weight (Fully Equipped): 7.5 lb (3,400 g) Gear Ratio: 8.5:1:4.56 Requirements: 6-channel (min.) radio, 4 standard servos and 1 digital rudder servo, .50 heli engine, 3D high-flow exhaust, Heading-lock gyro, Fiberglass or carbon fiber main blades, 6 mm hex size starting shaft, 12V .90-size electric starter, Remote glow starter, 4-cell 1200mAh (min.) NiMH flight battery, 15-30% nitro blended heli fuel, building and field equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636