Titan X50B Nitro 3D Kits
Designed for adrenaline-fueled, all-out 3D!
Constructed of carbon graphite for extreme toughness, cutting-edge Titan X50B Nitro 3D Kits with eCCPM push the 3D envelope beyond the limits. An under-slung rotor head and an internal flapping stiffness control system provide fast, sharp collective response. Choose from the original Kit or the Kit with Engine/Muffler/Carbon Fiber Blades.Common Features
- 1.2 in. (30 mm) wide carbon mainframe with slim-profile design and spacious three-deck tray for electronic devices.
- eCCPM control system.
- Under-slung rotor head for ultimate 3D performance. An internal flapping stiffness control system – which can be set up for any flying style from aggressive to docile – provides fast, sharp cyclic and collective response.
- Printed fiberglass canopy.
- Shrouded fan for efficient thermal dissipation.
- Lightweight, 1 oz. (20 g) paddles deliver high-performance 3D.
- Lightweight, vented main gear design.
- Hardened, 0.4 in. (10 mm) dia. main shaft.
- Hardened 0.3 in. (7 mm) dia. feathering shaft.
- Lightweight clutch bell & metal-reinforced ribs.
- Carbon fin and carbon base plate.
- Tail boom with metal clamp and lightweight bracket.
- Total fuel capacity: 16.2 oz. (480 cc).
- Dual radial, single-thrust bearings.
- Metal tail grips.
- Carbon Fiber Main Blades
- RL-53 engine.
- Hi-Flow muffler.
Kit with Engine & Muffler Below Also Features
Fuselage Length: 47.2 in (1,200 mm) Fuselage Width: 7.9 in (200 mm) Height: 15.8 in (400 mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1,345 mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 10.2 in (260 mm) Gear Ratio: 8.5:1:4.56 RTF Weight: 6.8 lb (3,150 g) Common Requirements 6-channel (min.) radio system with receiver and 5 servos, Heading-hold gyro, 1000mAh (min.) battery, Charger, Building and field equipment. Kit Also Requires RL-53 engine, Hi-Flow muffler