To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Raptor E820 EP Kit
Power and precision in one package
Thunder Tiger didn't design the E820 for beginners; in the hands of an experienced pilot, however, it is a thing of beauty. Impressive power drives the performance of this heli, allowing pilots to go from break-neck 3D stunts to straight-line flight instantly. Steel shafts and working parts give the Raptor durability while its carbon fiber frame makes it light. When you've flown a few helis and you're ready to take your performance up a few dozen notches, build the E820 and wow the crowds with the elegant, agile and aggressive E820.
- Sleek fiberglass canopy
- Reinforced rotor grip plate
- Carbon fiber tail boom support
- Quick calibration system
- Lightened metal main shaft bearing blocks
- Hollow steel 15 mm main shaft
- 2 mm aerospace grade carbon side frame
- Thick helical main gear 111T
- Rigid one-piece machined aluminum tail case
- Heavy-duty tail rotor system
- 8 mm torque-tube driven helical bevel tail gear
- Quick-release battery tray for two 7-cell LiPo batteries
- Adjustable one-piece U-type pinion bearing block w/motor mount
- Adjustable metal rudder servo mount for precise tail control
- Low CG landing skids
- One-piece metal tail boom support bracket
- Lengthened FBL rotor grip post
- All metal servo horns and control arms
Length: 58.6 in (1490 mm), Main rotor diameter: 71.2 in (1809 mm), Tail rotor: 11.8 in (300 mm), Weight: 8 lbs (3670 g), Collective pitch range: ± 15 degrees, Requires: Recommended 400KV outrunner motor with a maximum outer diameter of 64 mm. Radio and receiver, ESC, (2) 7-cell LiPo batteries, building equipment, and other miscellaneous accessories.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636