Raptor® G4 90-Class Nitro Helicopter Kit
The next generation in nitro heli innovation.
The Raptor G4 90-Class Nitro Helicopter started with a clean sheet of paper and no preconceived notions on how to engineer a top-of-the-line nitro machine. Backed by Thunder Tiger's commitment to excellence, this heli is equipped with the latest advancements — including the Quick Calibration System, a helical main gear and an all-metal rotor control system — and it's surprisingly lightweight as well. With every 3D and F3C competition the Raptor G4 enters, it sets new standards and earns more and more admirers.
- The Quick Calibration System makes setup a snap.
- A helical main gear transfers torque more efficiently and provides more surface area for greater strength.
- One-piece machined aluminum tail gear box.
- Hollow 15mm hardened main shaft.
- All-metal rotor control system.
- A wide +/- 15° collective pitch range.
- Equipped with a 135° swash plate, with an optional 140°.
- At 9.7 pounds flight-ready, the Raptor G4 90-Class is lighter than comparable nitro machines.
Fuselage Length: 53.3" (1354mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 62.4" (1584mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 11" (280mm) Weight (Fully Equipped): 9.7lb (4400g) Height: 16.9" (430mm) Gear Ratio: 1:7.92: 4.67 (fixed ratio) Requirements: Engine: .90 helicopter, Radio: At least 6-channel with receiver battery, Gyro: 3-Axis, Main Blades: 690mm or 710mm carbon fiber, Fuel: Heli blend, 15-30%, Engine Starter: Electric starter with extended 6mm starting tool, Tools and field equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636