Top Flite F4U Corsair .60 Gold Edition Kit
Now even MORE realistic — and easier to build!
Top Flite introduced the first Gold Edition Corsair .60 kit in 1991. Suddenly, even modelers who’d never tried scale building before could accurately recreate the Sweetheart of Okinawa! And now it’s even better. The firewall’s built-in right thrust aligns your engine automatically. You can use a wide range of engines, because we supply an adjustable 60/120 mount. Plus, the fuselage includes special modifications for “dropping in” Top Flite’s optional, detailed Corsair Scale Cockpit Kit.
Specifications:Wingspan: 62 in (1575mm) Wing Area: 700 sq in (42.5 sq dm) Weight: 7-9.5 lb (3180-4310g) Requires: 2-stroke .61-.90 cu in (10-15cc) or 4-stroke .91-1.20 cu in (15-20cc) engine & 4-7 channel radio with 4-7 standard servos
- Computer-designed, interlocking construction and precision-molded details make it easy to succeed at “scale” with only modest assembly skills.
- Detailed, photo-illustrated manual includes handy tips from expert builders, plus full instructions for installing optional retracts and flaps.
- Low-speed stability keeps landings smooth and controlled…yet it's a smooth aerobatic “ace” at full throttle!
- Dramatic WWII fighter looks can be enhanced with many Top Flite scale accessories.
- Decals are included for most markings shown.