Click here for more information and to download your rebate form.
Cessna 182 Skylane GP/EP Gold Edition ARF
Brushless power option!
The look of the Cessna Skylane 182 is unmistakable and easy to enjoy with this Gold Edition ARF. The attention to authentic touches is obvious at every turn, from the built-in lighting system to the twin radio antenna on the wing. But what's even more remarkable is the ease of reproducing those details and the gentle handling that makes this ARF a great choice for virtually any pilot.
- Factory-built wood sections and a factory-applied, Cessna-style trim scheme reduce assembly time to just 18-25 hours.
- The lighting system includes a Mars beacon as well as landing and nav lights.
- The full cockpit interior includes seats and sides, plus a redesigned 3D instrument panel. Details include raised dials and control yokes, as well as color graphics.
- Painted fiberglass details include traditional time savers like the cowl and wheel pants, as well as added extras that include updated, one-piece wing and landing gear struts, Horner wing tips and molded-in corrugations for control surfaces.
- The accessory/hardware package includes staples like the steerable nosewheel and extras that include a beautifully polished aluminum spinner.
Wingspan: 81 in (2,060 mm) Wing Area: 898 in2 (57.9 dm2) Weight: 11.5-12.5 lb (5.22-5.67 kg) Wing Loading: 30-32 oz/ft2 (92-98 g/dm2) Length: 64 in (1,630 mm) Requires: 5+ channel radio w/7 servos and a 2-stroke .60-.91 or 4-stroke .91-1.20 engine or an out-runner brushless motor, 60A ESC (min), 11.1V 3200mAh LiPo battery & 7.4V 3200mAh LiPo battery
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636