F4U Corsair Brushless Rx-R
Patrol the Pacific with Receiver-Ready ease!
- Receiver-ready, with a 1000kV outrunner brushless motor, 30A ESC and 4 micro servos already installed.
- Made of crash-tough, feather-light AeroCell™ foam, which repairs easily with CA adhesives.
- Straightforward, glue-free assembly: a one-piece wing minimizes building time.
- A magnetic hatch provides direct access to the battery tray and radio components.
- Includes a painted pilot figure, spinner and 9x4.5 propeller.
Wingspan: 39 in (990 mm) Wing Area: 271 in2 (17.5 dm2) Wing Loading: 14.9-15.9 oz/ft2 (45-49 g/dm2) Weight: 28-30 oz (795-850 g) Length: 31 in (785 mm) Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 11.1V (3S) 1800-2200mAh LiPo battery with SuperTigre® connector*, LiPo-compatible battery charger *LiPo batteries with other connectors may require an adapter.
Download Instruction Manual: