New! Members Only! SAVE $5! Tower Hobbies® Sport GP/EP ARF
Amazing aerobatics, everyday ease.
Whether you buy the Sport as a low-wing aerobatic trainer or your latest “kick back” aircraft, you’re going to like what it offers. Major sections are prebuilt and covered. The ailerons, elevator and rudders are prehinged and the generous hardware package includes a spinner and parts for a motor mount. It arrives with bays for mini servos already cut out, as well as outlines for standard servos. The semi-symmetrical airfoil provides stable, forgiving handling and easy landings for the aerobatic newbie, along with all the sport aerobatics an old pro could want.
Specifications:Wingspan: 60.2 in [1529mm] Fuselage Length: 48.7 in [1237mm] Wing Area: 592.8 sq. in. [38.24 dm2] Weight: 72 –76 oz. [2041 - 2155g] Wing Loading: 17.49 – 18.46 oz/sq ft [53 – 56 g/dm2] Engine: .46 – .55 cu in [7.5 – 9.0cc] two-stroke glow, .70 cu in [11.5cc] 4-stroke glow Motor: 1.65" [42mm] 925W, Castle Creations Edge Lite 75 ESC (not included) ESC: 60A - 4S (not included) Radio: 4 - 5-channel, 4 - 5 servos Requirements: 4+ channel radio w/4-5 standard or mini servos, 2-stroke .46-.55 or 4-stroke .70 engine or 42-50-800kV brushless motor, 75A (min.) ESC, 4S 14.8V 3300mAh (min.) LiPo battery and charger, Propeller, Building and field equipment
Pilot figure not included.
- Designed for easy everyday flight, yet equally adept at sport aerobatics!
- Flies great with glow or electric power.
- Semi-symmetrical airfoil adds stability during takeoffs and landings while boosting aerobatic performance while in flight.
- Pre-hinged surfaces keep assembly time to a minimum.
- Servo bays are designed for mini servos, but can be cut to accommodate standard ones.
- Separate aileron servos make it easy to adjust trims, as well as create custom mixes like “flaperons.”
- High-quality fiberglass cowl.
- Easy-to-transport one-piece wing.
- Spring-latch hatch simplifies battery swaps and fuel system inspections.
- Tricycle landing gear improves ground handling.