Tower Hobbies AC/DC Peak Charger
Ideal for sport electric car or boat modelers
You can't go wrong with the AC/DC Peak Charger from Tower Hobbies! It offers the basic functions you need in a very compact, portable unit that fits in your budget as easily as your pit box. AC/DC convenience allows you to charge NiCd or NiMH packs at home or at the track, while peak detection takes the guesswork out of maximizing pack power.
Specifications:AC input: 110V 60Hz, DC input: 11-15V – built-in lead w/alligator clips, Designed for 4-8 cell NiCds/NiMHs, Battery capacity range: 600-6000mAh, Fast-charge current: 1, 2 or 4A linear (2A limit on AC), Fast-charge termination: peak detection, Fast-charge safety timer: 90 minutes, Peak sensitivity: 8mV, Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast-charge setting, Auto start and switchable current selector, Red LED indicator, Built-in lead w/standard connector; built-in jack for radio batteries, Solid-state, reverse polarity and current overload protection, Case size: 4.1" x 3.5" x 1.1" (104 mm x 90 mm x 29 mm), Weight: 9.2 oz (260 g), Requirements: AC or DC power source
Download Instruction Manual:
- Automatically peaks both NiCd and NiMH batteries as small as 600mAh "AAA" and as big as sub-C for 1/18-1/8 scale models.
- Lightweight switching AC power supply adds portability – great for small pit areas!
- Selectable charge currents of 1A, 2A (2A limit on AC) and 4A linear.
- Peak detection intelligence eliminates the need to track the state of the battery before charging.
- Automatic trickle charge tops off packs to maximum power.
- Auto-start function w/status LED makes set-up a snap.
- DC power lead w/alligator clips.
- Five-year limited warranty.