TrakPower TK950 Soldering Station
Heavy-duty 60 watt design with precise heat control.
At home or at the track or field, the TK950 Soldering Station is the right tool for many jobs. Superior electronics ensure long-lasting performance; the slender, insulated handle provides comfortable control. It heats up quickly to the selected temperature within a wide 392-896°F range, and holds that setting within 1.8°F while idle. Two tips are included: a chisel point that increases surface contact for stronger joints, and a pencil tip for precise applications.
Specifications:Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 2.8 in (120 x 93 x 70 mm) Weight: 2.9 lb (1315 g) Power: 60W Temperature Range: 392-896°F (200-480°C) Requirements: Solder
- High-quality electronics ensure that the TK•950 delivers professional results and dependable service for any hobby application or household project.
- Heavy-duty 60 watt design.
- Heats up quickly to selected temperature, and holds settings within 1.8°F (1°C).
- Slender, insulated handle for comfortable grip.
- Includes chisel point tip and pencil tip.
- Also comes with iron stand, sponge and vinyl wrap.
- Unparalleled 5-year warranty on the unit, 1 year on the iron handle's electronics.