Bandit™ XL-5 RTR
Mitchell DeJong bodies now available!
Offering body styles, power upgrades and waterproof electronics, the Bandit XL-5 is the ultimate fun-to-drive buggy! Along with two Mitchell DeJong body choices, the Bandit XL-5 features a Titan 12T 550 modified motor, a waterproof XL-5 ESC, a TQ radio system, a Power Cell 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH battery, AC charger and more.
- Top speeds of 35+ mph* (56 km/h)!
*with 7-cell battery and included optional 31-tooth pinion gear
- 0.15" (4 mm) thick fiber composite bathtub chassis.
- Ultra Shocks™ with powder-coated white springs.
- Live-axle front suspension with a centered kingpin and fiber composite arms.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver and laydown servo placement.
- Adjustable Revo®-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch.
- Magnum 272™ transmission with hardened steel gears is compatible with most brushless system upgrades.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- Planetary gear differentials with hardened steel gears.
- Telescoping driveshafts.
- Sealed gearbox.
- Adjustable steering tie rods.
- Fixed, non-adjustable camber tie rods.
- Alias 2.2" (56 mm) racing tires. Front tires feature a ribbed tread, while the rear tires feature a stepped pin tread.
- 2.2" (56 mm) Tracer chrome-finish, 5-spoke wheels.
Length: 16.3 in (414 mm) Width: 10.3 in (262 mm) Height: 7 in (178 mm) Weight (w/Body): 3 lb (1,380 g) Wheelbase: 11.1 in (283 mm) Ground Clearance: 1 in (25.4 mm) Requirements 8 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment