New! Traxxas® Slash™ Ford® F-150® SVT® Raptor TQ™ RTR
Aggressive scale styling, award-winning Slash performance!
Nothing can prepare you for the all-terrain excitement of the Traxxas Slash Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2.4GHz RTR! Features include a Titan 550 12T motor, a waterproof XL-5 ESC with three driver profiles, a TQ 2.4GHz radio system and a painted body. The package also includes a Power Cell iD 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH battery and 4Amp Peak Detecting fast charger.
Specifications:Length: 22.4 in (568 mm), Height: 8.4 in (214 mm), Weight: 4.8 lb (2,160 g), Track: 11.7 in (296 mm), Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm), Ground Clearance: 3.5 in (89 mm), Requirements: 4 “AA” batteries, Building and track equipment
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite modified tub chassis.
- Waterproof electronics let drivers race in mud, snow, dirt and water.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Waterproof XL-5™ ESC with forward/reverse/brake operation, three drive profiles, EZ-Set® push-button setup, thermal shutdown protection and Traxxas High-Current Connectors.
- Updated TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with sleek internal-antenna styling and precise, no-compromise control. Features include a 3-channel 2.4GHz receiver, servo reversing, steering trim and more.
- Officially licensed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body graphics.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Progressive-rate, powder-coated shock springs with a race-tuned responsive spring rate.
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- Composite planetary gear differential includes a steel ring gear.
- Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Bellcrank steering.
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes.
- O-ring sealed gearbox protects the transmission. A beefed-up motor guard provides extra support.
- Adjustable steel Jato®-style turnbuckles and captured rod ends.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Adjustable battery hold-down accepts 6-7 cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs.
- Impact-absorbing chassis nerf bars support the body.
- Scale front/rear tube-style bumpers.
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support.
- Captured rod ends.
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® tires with performance foam inserts.
- 2.2” (56 mm) split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome “beadlock” detail.
- 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell iD 3000mAh NiMH stick pack.
- 4A DC Fast Charger
- Precision hex hardware throughout.
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings.