Traxxas Ford® Raptor OBA RTR
Traxxas Ford® Raptor OBA RTR
Using sound sampled from Traxxas trucks, Traxxas developed the on-board audio system in this impressive off roader to maximize the realism of your every run. The sounds respond to throttle input and, with the Titan 12T 550 modified motor, you’ll be hammering the throttle a lot. Adding to the experience is the cool Raptor body which makes the truck look good while the XL-5 ESC makes it perform well.
Length: 22.4 in (568 mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm)
Height: 8.4 in (214 mm)
Weight: 76.2 oz (2.16 kg)
- Officially licensed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body and graphics
- Traxxas on-board audio
- Traxxas 4-amp DC peak detecting fast charger
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery with iD™
- Top speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rat
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® Tires
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on 2.2" split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome "beadlock" detail
Traxxas iD Power Cell batteries are designed for maximum power output.
4A fast charger keeps you on the track.
XL-5 ESC offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, smooth high-frequency control, and more
The Titan 12T 550 is designed for incredible power output and long-lasting performance.
Light, ergonomic, and highly effective—the precision 3-channel radio delivers run after run.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.