Traxxas® Nitro Revo® 3.3 TSM TQi 4WD RTR
Wirelessly connect to the Traxxas Link app with select Apple® devices!
The 1/10 scale Revo 3.3 Nitro 4WD RTR comes with the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, R/C’s most powerful small block! Plus, with the Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) system, all that power is directed right where you want it. This monster also includes a Bluetooth system on the TQi radio to transfer data right to the Traxxas Link App. Traxxas Link lets you fine-tune settings – like real-time telemetry and customizable dashboards – using select Apple devices. Look below for device compatibility information.
Specifications:Length: 20.3 in (516 mm) Width: 16.1 in (414 mm) Height: 10.4 in (264 mm) Weight: 9.4 lb (4.3 kg) Wheelbase: 13.7 in (348 mm) Requirements: Traxxas 10%-20% Top Fuel® glow fuel, 4 “AA” batteries, Track equipment
- 0.1” (3 mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminum, semi-monocoque chassis features an engine brace, an integrated roll hoop and a carrying handle.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- 0.20 cu. in. TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with a polished Resonator™ dual-chamber aluminum tuned pipe, a slide valve carburetor, EZ-Start® electric starting system and two high-flow dual-stage air filters.
- Programmable TQi™ 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module lets you fine-tune settings using an iPhone® (4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch® (5th generation and later), iPad® (3rd generation and later) or iPad mini.
- The Bluetooth feature wirelessly transfers telemetry data to the Traxxas Link app.
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix® wide-track body with factory-applied decals.
- Four GTR™ oil shocks, featuring hard-anodized, non-stick bodies and TiN-coated shafts.
- Variable progressive two-rocker pivot-ball suspension with adjustable ride height, suspension travel and progressive rate.
- Ball bearing-enhanced steering with a heavy-duty servo saver.
- Transmission features electronic OptiDrive® control for safe, smooth gear engagement in forward and reverse modes.
- Two-shoe composite clutch.
- Sealed, maintenance-free, limited-slip gear differentials.
- 1.6” (40 mm) diameter semi-metallic alloy caliper brakes with drilled and vented steel rotors.
- Sealed front/rear gearboxes.
- 38-tooth plastic main gear.
- Low-profile 5.1 oz. (150 cc) fuel tank with flip-top cap.
- Front/rear plastic bumpers.
- 3.3” (84 mm) wide Maxx tires with foam inserts. Outer diameter measures 6.3” (160 mm); inner diameter measures 3.8” (96 mm).
- 2.7” (70 mm) wide Geode™ 6-spoke chrome tires. Diameter measures 3.8” (96.5 mm). Hub size: 0.7” (17 mm).
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- 5-cell Power Cell 1200mAh NiMH Rx pack with wall charger.
- 6-cell 1500mAh EZ-Start battery with 2A DC peak detecting charger.
- 2Amp DC fast charger.
- Extra glow plug and air filter.
- Precision tool set.
- Fuel bottle.
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Engine setup DVD.
- 30-day limited manufacturer’s warranty, beginning at the date of purchase.
TSM, what is it?TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) is an electronic active handling system that uses sensors to understand the movement of the vehicle compared to the driver’s input and applies steering corrections as needed. This makes any TSM-equipped vehicle much easier to drive, requiring less skill for precise control. The benefit is most visible with difficult-to-control models such as powerful 2WD brushless models on loose dirt, water, smooth pavement – even snow and ice!