Traxxas® Summit 4WD RTR
Versatile all-terrain performance!
Think you’re tough? Wait until you see the 1/10, electric Summit 4WD RTR! Features include a Titan 775 10T motor, a waterproof and LiPo-compatible EVX-2 ESC, a two-speed transmission, remote locking diffs, Canyon AT tires and Geode wheels. The Traxxas Link Wireless Module – sold separately – lets you fine-tune settings – like real-time telemetry – using select Apple and Android devices.
Specifications:Length: 22.2 in (563 mm) Width: 18.6 in (472 mm) Height: 12.6 in (320 mm) Weight: 11 lb (5 kg) Wheelbase: 14.8 in (377 mm) Ground Clearance: 4.8 in (121 mm) Requirements: Two 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH batteries with Traxxas High-Current Connectors, NiMH-compatible battery charger, 4 “AA” batteries, Apple® or Android™ smartphone or mobile device with downloaded Traxxas Link app (to control telemetry data and more) – optional, TQi Docking Base – optional, Traxxas Link Wireless Module – optional
- Fiber-composite tub chassis with composite center skidplate shield, scalable battery compartments, quick-release battery doors and cooling vents. Compatible with 6- and 7-cell NiMH sport packs and LiPo packs.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Titan® 775 10T motor with fan-cooled armature.
- Waterproof, LiPo-compatible 16.8V EVX-2™ ESC with forward/reverse and patent-pending Training Mode™, plus Traxxas High-Current Connectors.
- Programmable TQi™ 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum radio system is compatible with the Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module (sold separately), which lets you fine-tune settings using an Apple® or Android™ mobile device.
- Painted and trimmed body includes a functional, tube-style ExoCage™ body system.
- GTR™ oil shocks feature hard-anodizing outside, a non-stick coating inside and titanium nitride shafts.
- Sealed pivot ball suspension with ultra-long travel arms.
- Dual-servo bellcrank steering.
- Lighting system includes ten LEDs and a chassis-mounted wiring harness.
- Brushless-ready, two-speed transmission with metal center idler gear and remote shifting (high-low mode with ultra-low high-torque 75:1 first gear and faster 25:1 second gear).
- Front/rear T-Lock™ remote locking differentials can be controlled from the TQi transmitter.
- Waterproof radio box.
- 0.7” (17 mm) splined aluminum hubs.
- 7” (179 mm) diameter, 3.8” (96.5 mm) wide Canyon AT™ tires with foam inserts and angular lugs for high traction.
- 3.8” (96.5 mm) wide Geode™ wheels with 0.7” (17 mm) hex and removable beadlock-style sidewall protectors.
- Adjustable toe-in.
- Non-adjustable camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.