Slash 2WD Short Course Racing Truck EP RTR
The original short-course favorite returns – with all-new features!
Back by popular demand, the 1/10 scale, 2WD Traxxas Slash RTR has all the features you remember – and a few new ones, too! Highlights include a 12T Titan 550 modified motor, a waterproof XL-5 ESC with low-voltage detection, a TQ 2.4GHz radio system and an aggressively designed “4X4” body with integrated number plates.
- The original award-winning short-course racing vehicle!
- 12T Titan® 550 modified motor.
- Waterproof XL-5™ ESC with low-voltage detection.
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system with a waterproof, digital high-torque steering servo.
- 30+ mph top speed using the optional 23-tooth pinion gear and a 7-cell battery pack.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- Brushless-ready Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Officially licensed Kumho Road Venture MT tires.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Precision hex hardware throughout.
- Efficient, rubber-sealed ball bearings.
Height (Overall): 8.425 inches (214mm) Length: 22.36 inches (568mm) Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm) Width: 11.65 inches (296mm) Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg) Requires: 6- or 7-cell NiMH flat pack or a 7-cell NiMH hump pack, Charger and “AA” batteries.